Escape to a tropical paradise with Pratima Travels on an exhilarating Andaman tour. Dive into crystal-clear waters, explore vibrant coral reefs, and relax on pristine beaches. Discover the rich history of the islands, indulge in water sports, and savor fresh seafood. From the historic Cellular Jail to the serene Radhanagar Beach, Pratima Travels ensures you experience the best of the Andaman Islands.
DAY 1:- ARRIVE TO PORT BLAIR
On arrival at Port Blair, our representative will receive you at Airport /Harbor and escort you to check in to the hotel/Resort. After lunch, visit Cellular Jail museum. In the evening, enjoy the Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle is brought alive and also visit Rajiv Gandhi Park. Night stay at Port Blair.
DAY 2:- PORT BLAIR – ROSS ISLAND – NORTH BAY ISLAND (Coral Island)
After breakfast, We will proceed for a full day cruising towards, Ross Island and North Bay (Coral Island). First we starts with an exhilarating journey (by boat) to Ross Island (Ross Island, the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime), From Ross Island, we proceed for a joyful trip to North Bay island (Coral Island) offering exotic coral, colorful fishes and underwater marine life. We can view these colorful corals & underwater marine life via glass bottom boat and snorkeling. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
DAY 3:- PORT BLAIR – HAVELOCK ISLAND
Today we start to catch ferry for Havelock Island. On arrival at Havelock Island, our representative will receive you and after relaxation we proceed to Radhanagar Beach, which is rated as the #7 among the finest beaches in Asia. It is an ideal place for swimming, sea bathing and basking on the sun kissed beach. Night stay at Havelock.
DAY 4:- HAVELOCK ISLAND – NEIL ISLANDS
Today we start to catch a ferry for Neil Islands; on arrival our representative will receive you. After little relaxation, visit Laxmanpur beach, Bharatpur beach and Sitapur beach and Night stay at Neil.
DAY 5:- NEILISLAND – PORT BLAIR
Sail back to Port Blair. Night stay at Port Blair.
DAY 6:- PORT BLAIR – BARATANG – PORT BLAIR
Early morning departure for Baratang Island via Convoy. Baratang Island is a gateway to the North & Middle Andaman District of Andaman & Nicobar Islands. Enroute visit Jarawa Reserve, LimeStone cave. Night stay at Port blair.
DAY 7:- DROP TO AIRPORT
Drop to Airport and Fly back with everlasting memories of these emerald Islands
Package Cost Per head:-
- Executive (Non-AC) – ₹19,500/-
- Deluxe (AC) – ₹21,700/-
- All entry tickets.
- Boat charges (by Pvt. cruise).
- Permit charges.
- Meals (APAI-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner only).
- Airport Pickup and Drop.
- All Taxes
- One free water sport
- Camera Charges.
- Guide Charges.
- Mineral water bottle.
- Snorkeling, Scuba diving and other water sports.
- Personal expenses (such as Laundry etc.).
- Additional or On-demand tours.
- Airfare/Ship fare
Payment For Booking:
75% Advance amount to be paid to confirm the tour
25% of the tour cost to be paid 15 Days before the tour.
- Cash &
- Net Banking
- Name of the Bank | AXIS BANK
- A/C Name | PRATIMA TRAVELS & TOURS PRIVATE LIMITED
- A/C No. | 914020011069421
- Branch Address| JADAVPUR, KOLKATA GROUND AND 1ST FLOOR, 55A/1, JADAVPUR CENTRAL ROAD, KOLKATA – 700032
- IFSC CODE | UTIB0001607
- 30% cancellation charge of the total package cost if canceled 30 days before arrival
- 40% cancellation charge of the total package cost if canceled between 29 to 15 days before arrival
- 60% cancellation charge of the total package cost if canceled between 14 to 7 days before arrival
- 80% cancellation charge of the total package cost if canceled between 6 to 2 days before arrival
- No refund is possible in case of cancellation 48 hours before tour starts
- No refund is possible if the tour is canceled due to bad weather, civil/political disturbance, or anything beyond human control. But in such cases, there will be full cooperation from the entire team to make an alternative arrangement.
- Check in & Check out time as per hotel rules.
- Written cancellation will be accepted on all working days except Sundays.
- If flight/train cancels/delays, the travel consultant is not liable.