Experience the serene beauty of ‘God’s Own Country’ with Pratima Travels. Our Kerala tour takes you through a journey of tranquil backwaters, lush tea gardens, and aromatic spice plantations. Witness the captivating traditional dance forms, savor the delectable local cuisine, and rejuvenate with Ayurvedic treatments.
From the misty hills of Munnar to the palm-fringed beaches of Kovalam, Pratima Travels ensures you experience the soul-soothing beauty of Kerala in all its glory.
Day 1: – Board Train from Shalimar Station.
Day 2: – Overnight train journey.
Day 3: – Reach Kochi Station at Enakulam Town and transfer to Ernakulam Hotel and Night Stay.
Day 4: – At Morning Ernakulam local sightseeing. Visit Mattancherry and Chinese Fishing Nets (Boating at your own cost) After Lunch transfer to Munnar Hotel. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 5: – At Morning after Breakfast sightseeing at Local Rajamali Forest. After lunch visit
Mattupetty Dam, Mattupetty Lake, Eco Point, Tea Factory etc. Night stay at Munnar.
Day 6:- After breakfast start for Kumali. Lunch will be served on the way. Reach Kumali at evening and transfer to hotel. Night stay at Kumali.
Day 7:- In the early morning after bed tea visit Periyar Lake & Pariyar Forest (Safari & Forest entry at your own cost ). After Iunch Visit Spice Garden. Watch Kathakali Dance & Martial arts Night stay at Kumali. Safari Time- 7:30am, 9:30am, 11:30am
Day 8:- After breakfast start for Alleppy. Reach Alleppy in the afternoon. Visit Alleppey backwater cruise. Night Stay at Alleppy House Boat. (Backwater cruise entry at your own cost)
Day 9: – With packed breakfast start in the morning for Padmanavan Temple and after that visit Kovalam Beach. Lunch will be served there. After lunch start for Kanyakumari. Night stay at Kanyakumari Hotel.
Day 10:- After breakfast visit Vivekananda Rock and Kannyakumari Temple. In the afternoon visit the beach to watch the sunset. Night stay at Kannyakumari Hotel.
Day 11:- Check out from Kanyakumari Hotel. Board train from Kanyakumari Station.
Day 12:- Overnight train journey.
Day 13:- Reach Kolkata with fond memories.
- DLX Category Hotel Night Stay As per Tour Program.
- Reserve car service
- Local Sightseeing as per Tour Program
- All Meal ( AP Plan)
- Non-AC Room
- Non-AC Car
- Personal Activities, Sightseeing Entry Fees. Route Permit, BOATING/ SAFARI Entry fees.
- Train Food
- Train/Air Fair UP-DN
Payment For Booking:
75% Advance amount to be paid to confirm the tour
25% of the tour cost to be paid 15 Days before the tour.
- Cash &
- Net Banking
(Note: – Rooms or Cars are not booked yet. Upon confirmation the rates may vary based on availability)
- Name of the Bank | AXIS BANK
- A/C Name | PRATIMA TRAVELS & TOURS PRIVATE LIMITED
- A/C No. | 914020011069421
- Branch Address| JADAVPUR, KOLKATA GROUND AND 1ST FLOOR, 55A/1, JADAVPUR CENTRAL ROAD, KOLKATA – 700032
- IFSC CODE | UTIB0001607
- 30% cancellation charge of the total package cost if cancelled 30 days before arrival
- 40% cancellation charge of the total package cost if cancelled between 29 to 15 days before arrival
- 60% cancellation charge of the total package cost if cancelled between 14 to 7 days before arrival
- 80% cancellation charge of the total package cost if cancelled between 6 to 2 days before arrival
- No refund is possible in case of cancellation 48 hours before tour starts
- No refund is possible if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather, civil/political disturbance, or anything beyond human control. But in such cases, there will be full cooperation from the entire team to make an alternative arrangement.
- Check in & Check out time as per hotel rules.
- Written cancellation will be accepted on all working days except Sundays.
- If flight/train cancels/delays, travel consultant is not liable.