Get ready to step into a world of grandeur and fairy tales of Rajasthan with Pratima Travels. It’s not just a journey, it’s an experience that takes you through the pages of history, filled with tales of valor and regality, in a land dotted with majestic forts, luxurious palaces, and bustling markets. Imagine yourself savoring delicious local delicacies, exploring the vivid culture, and being mesmerized by the architectural wonders that this royal state has to offer.
From the sweeping sands of the Thar Desert to the charm of Jaipur’s pink city, and the spiritual aura of Pushkar, every nook of Rajasthan tells a different story. So, pack your bags and join us on this magical journey through one of India’s most fascinating and colorful regions.
Day 1 : Board train from Howrah Station, for Bikaner.
Day 2 : On Train
Day 3 : Reach Bikaner and Transfer to Bikaner Hotel. After lunch local sightseeing, such as Junagarh fort and Bikaner Museum (Entry at own cost). Overnight stay at Bikaner hotel.
Day 4 : After Breakfast start for Jodhpur . Bikaner to Jodhpur 252 km approx. Reach Jodhpur Hotel. Overnight stay at Jodhpur hotel .
Day 5 : After breakfast start for Jaisalmer. On the way visit Mehrangarh Fort and Umaid Bhawan Palace. After that lunch will be served on the way. Reach Jaisalmer in the evening & transfer to Hotel. Night stay at Jaisalmer
Day 6 : After breakfast visit Sonar Kella (Jaisalmer Fort) and Patwon ki Haveli. After lunch start for Sand Dunes. Watch sunset at the Sand dunes and have camel ride. After sunset join the Rajasthani Folk programme and have tea and snacks. (This programme is completely on individual choice and the cost of the entire programme is not included in the package.). Night stay at Jaisalmer Tent. (Camel Safari Own Cost).
Day 7 : After breakfast start for Mt. Abu. Lunch will be served on the way. Arrive at Mt. Abu at the evening and transfer to Hotel.Night stay at Mt. Abu Hotel.
Day 8 : After breakfast check out from Hotel. Visit Om Shanti Hall, Adhara Devi and Dilwara Temple. Afternoon is free for individual activities at Nakki Lake. Lunch will be served on the way. After that transferred to Udaipur. (Mt. Abu Local Sight Seeing by Local Jeep at own Cost)
Day 9 : After breakfast visit Udaipur – Pratap Smarak Smriti, Picchola Lake and Fateh Sagar. Night Stay Udaipur Hotel.
Day10 : After Breakfast check out from Udaipur Hotel & Transfer to Chittore. Visit Chittore Fort at own Cost. Lunch will be served on the way. After Chittore transferred to Ajmer. Overnight stay at Ajmer.
Day 11 : After breakfast visit Pushkar Lake and Bramha Temple. Visit Ajmer Sharif by Auto . ( Auto fair Own Cost ) Lunch will be served on the way .Then transfer to Jaipur. Night Stay at Jaipur Hotel.
Day 12 : After breakfast visit Birla Mandir, Jantar Mantar, City Palace and Hawa Mahal (From Bus) . After lunch visit Amber Fort and Jal Mahal. Night stay at Jaipur.
Day 13 : After early lunch departure for Kolkata by train from Jaipur Staion.
Day 14 : Reach Kolkata with fond memories.
- DLX Category Hotel Night Stay As per Tour Program .
- Reserve car service .
- Local Sightseeing as per Tour Program
- All Meal ( AP Plan)
- Non-AC Room
- Non-AC Car
- Train fare UP & DOWN(Sleeper Class)
- Personal Activities, Sightseeing Entry Fees, Route Permit, BOATING / SAFARI Entry fees
- Train Food
- Station / Airport Pickup & Drop .
- All Auto Fair of Sightseeing, Camel Safari, Any Boating , All Camera / Guide Charge
- Mount Abu & Chittorgarh & Ajmer Sarif Sightseeing by AUTO Fair Own cost.
Payment For Booking:
75% Advance amount to be paid to confirm the tour
25% of the tour cost to be paid 15 Days before the tour.
- Cash &
- Net Banking
(Note: – Rooms or Cars are not booked yet. Upon confirmation the rates may vary based on availability)
- Name of the Bank | AXIS BANK
- A/C Name | PRATIMA TRAVELS & TOURS PRIVATE LIMITED
- A/C No. | 914020011069421
- Branch Address| JADAVPUR, KOLKATA GROUND AND 1ST FLOOR, 55A/1, JADAVPUR CENTRAL ROAD, KOLKATA – 700032
- IFSC CODE | UTIB0001607
- 30% cancellation charge of the total package cost if cancelled 30 days before arrival.
- 40% cancellation charge of the total package cost if cancelled between 29 to 15 days before arrival.
- 60% cancellation charge of the total package cost if cancelled between 14 to 7 days before arrival.
- 80% cancellation charge of the total package cost if cancelled between 6 to 2 days before arrival.
- No refund is possible in case of cancellation 48 hours before tour starts.
- No refund is possible if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather, civil/political disturbance, or anything beyond human control. But in such cases, there will be full cooperation from the entire team to make an alternative arrangement.
- Check in & check out time as per hotel rules.
- Written cancellation will be accepted on all working days except Sundays.
- If flight/train cancels/delays, travel consultant is not liable.